For Sale FS Nauticam RX100 V NA-RX100V Underwater Housing for Sony RX100 Mk V Camera + RX100V + Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

insomniac

Contributor
Reaction score
I am finally (sadly) parting with my trusty RX100V + Nauticam Housing. This is one of the best underwater camera's for the money. The focal length of the lens is perfect for scuba and works great with water optics such as the WWL-1 or WWL-C and CMC-1 or CMC-2. It's compact and takes amazing photos. Check out this instagram (https://www.instagram.com/seariously.travel/) for pictures taken with this camera (Virtually all the underwater photo's have been taken with this camera).

It's definitely in used condition but everything works great and there are no scratches on the lens or either the camera or the lens part of the housing (you will notice some scratches on the window for the screen and on the camera's screen, but I've never noticed it when underwater).

Below is a list of parts that I am including in the sale:

Nauticam NA-RX100V Housing with Leak Detection - Paid $1,086.00
Nauticam Flexitray with Left & Right Handles and Nauticam Flexitray Mounting Balls -Paid $238.00
Nauticam LCD Magnifier + attachment rails - Paid $223.00
Nauticam M67 Port to Bayonet Mount Converter for Wet Lenses - Paid $92.00
Nauticam Bayonet Mount - Single Lens Holder for Arms with Custom 3d printed adapter to zip tie to Nauticam carbon float arm - Paid $78.00

Sony RX100V Camera - Paid $1050.00 (Now you can get for around $400-$500).
3x Sony NP-BX1/M8 Lithium-Ion X Type Battery - Paid $100.00

All this can be yours for only $1,200.00 (obo) will take Paypal, Venmo, etc...

Pictures can be viewed here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/sVFwP5ufoQHSDebn9

Back
Top Bottom