For Sale FS: Nauticam NA-EM1 and OMD-EM1 bodies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snappy12

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale: Nauticam housing (NA-EM1) and Olympus OMD-EM1 body. The housing has never been flooded and has a vacuum valve. The housing was purchased in April of 2014 and performs flawlessly. The camera body has 6014 clicks. Included are all the original manuals, boxes, flash, battery and charger plus an additional Watson battery. I would like to get $1600 with free shipping in the USA. For an additional $400, I can offer a second OMD-EM1 body with 4605 shutter clicks, original manuals, boxes, flash, battery and charger and extra Watson battery. If you buy the package for $2000, I will include a Watson DUO LCD Charger ($79.95 new) and a Really Right Stuff quick release base plate for OMD-EM1 (BOEM1). It mounts to the bottom of the camera, allowing battery access and easily mounts camera to Arca-Swiss type tripod mounts.
P7060015.jpg
P7060016.jpg
RRS-BOEM1.JPG
Watson.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom