FS: Misc gear, fittings, cases, undergarments, lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthWoodsDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm selling these items for a friend:

- Yellow pelican like roller case, Seahorse brand, 1220 model, no foam $100

- Stahlsac mesh backpack $20

- Assorted valves/fittings as follows
-1/4NPT Male to 1/4NPT male valve, Brass, stamped "Hoke"
-1/4NPT Female to 1/4NPT female valve, Brass, no name on it
-1/4NPT Male to compression elbow, SS, Swagelok
-1/4NPT Male to compression elbow, SS, Swagelok
-1/4NPT Female tee, stainless
-1/4NPT Female tee, chrome plated brass
-1/4NPT Female tee, steel
-1/4NPT Female to 1/4NPT male flow control orifice
-1/4NPT Male plug, brass
-CGA 540 tee, brass, see photo
-pigtail w/ CGA 540 ends, brass ends

All fittings sold in one package, I don't want to mess with shipping a dozen tiny items. $75 for the lot. The stainless tee is about $30 by itself on Mcmaster.

I am getting out of diving and starting by getting rid of the things I have not used in a while. More will be posted as things sell and I get them photographed.

- Whites MK3 undergarments, medium, full one piece jumpsuit, used approx 15 times in fresh water. Has a hole sewn into left leg for a p-valve hose to be attached. $150

- Whites MK3 jacket, medium, worn probably 5 times on days of ice diving. Has been stored inside in a tote for about the last 2 years w/ other mk3 undergarments. Appears new. $75

-Dive Rite LED canister light. This is the one that could be converted from handheld to corded use. I will include a few spare pieces I got over time. There are 2 of these, I intended to use them as backup primary lights and then planned to make some video lights out of them. They were about $450 new in 2008 or 2009. Both work well still so I'd like to get $450 for the pair w/ spares.

More to come soon including lights, regulators, cylinders, hardware, materials, drysuit, accessories, etc. I will post photos too as I take them.

This link should take you to photo bucket album: http://s625.beta.photobucket.com/use...0diving%20sale

Prices listed include paypal fees and shipping in the USA (I'm not shipping that yellow case though)

Back
Top Bottom