FS: KM 48 Supermask full face mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Aquamaster

Directional Toast
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am moving and cleaning out the dive locker.

I have a lightly used (maybe 15-20 dives) Kirby Morgan KM 48 Supermask. This particular mask was sold through JMC/Oceanic for the brief period of time JMC was around (basically upscale/techie Oceanic stuff sort of pre-Hollis.)

I do not do really cold water diving any more and don't see myself going back that direction any time soon so it is for sale.

This is an excellent hybrid FFM that has a detachable lower pod to allow a technical diver to make gas switches or to let a recreational diver breath off an octo, etc without the need to carry a back up mask.

The mask can accommodate coms but none are installed in this particular mask.

It is also a vary low volume mask by FFM standards so no weight kit is needed and it will not cause trim problems for most divers. It can accommodate just about any second stage as the lower pod just attaches to the second stage like a mouthpiece.

Link to Kirby Morgan M48 FAQ's.

M48

The mask is shown with a Scubapro X650 that has only 5-6 dives and is in excellent like new condition. It has been updated and there are no recall isses with this particular reg. I tried a few different regs with the mask and the X650 worked extremely well with it (so did the G250 and R156).

The list price for a new KM 48 is $500. I am selling this one for $300 plus shipping without the X650. I will sell the X650 with it for an additional $150.

Shipping is actual cost from 22203. I accept money orders and paypal.

PM or email me at sdbb57@hotmail.com if interested.

Attachments

• KM 48 1.jpg
    KM 48 1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 246
  • KM 48 2.jpg
    KM 48 2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 268
  • KM 48 3.jpg
    KM 48 3.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 253
  • KM 48 4.jpg
    KM 48 4.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 166
Yes it is

I think the buyer may have backed out, if not sold by tomorrow, I am going to e-bay it.

Tentatively sold pending payment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom