FS: Ken's 2010 Photo Calendars! (These cost LESS than last year!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
They're here! (golf clap)

My 2010 Photo Calendars.

(images for reference only - actual images may change)

Some of my fav images from the last year are represented here - Photos from my dives around SoCal, Catalina Island, Anacapa Island, San Miguel Island, Santa Cruz Island and of course, Monterey.

Many of these shots have never been posted online - they will be making their public debut on the 2010 calendar.

Wanna show your friends and family what's really going on down there? This is the calendar for you. Octopus, Jellies, Nudibranchs, Coral, Kelp, Fish, Inverts - and a diver or two.

Professionally printed on heavy glossy stock, this calendar will cover that stain better than any pet photo, post-it note or Lakers schedule will.

I'm offering these calendars for less than last year. $17 $16 landed to any Non-FPO address in the US or Canada. Three packs are available for only $48 $45

What you get:

* The Calendar (duh...) - hand signed and personalized

* A Color Gift Card - hand signed and personalized, in a beautiful envelope

* White gift envelope, packed in a Tyvec mailing envelope

Orders received between now and 12/15 will be shipping by 12/18 via USPS. *IMPORTANT* When you order, please provide the name of the recipient and a message you would like me to add.

Paypal address: ken@divematrix.com

I always run out of these calendars. I highly recommend you order early. PM me with questions.

Thanks!

---
Ken

Here is a cross section. I'll probably do 4 or 5 different gift cards, as many orders have several calendars in them.

Thanks

Ken

Back o' Card

Fronts o' Card

Tough choices this year. The final selection is in:

Calendars are in. Looking good!

The gift cards are gorgeous!

They'll start shipping tomorrow.

There are still some available for you last-minute types (Ken raises hand....)

Thanks for the great response, everyone.

---
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom