FS: Ikelite Sync Cords, NEW Port Cover and NEW Gears

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
IKELITE TTL DUAL SYNC CORD
Purchased October 2007, paid $140. This cord is brand new, never used. This is the cord for connecting two Ikelite TTL Strobes to an Ikelite housing.

First $110 delivers this to any address in the lower 48.

IKELITE TTL DUAL SYNC CORD
Purchased October 2007, paid $140. This cord has functioned perfectly since I purchased it - never a misfire. Never flooded, in very good condition, this cord has years of trouble free service in front of it. Plus, its "pre-stretched" :wink: This is the cord for connecting two Ikelite TTL Strobes to an Ikelite housing.

First $75 delivers this to any address in the lower 48.

IKELITE TTL SYNC CORD
Purchased October 2007, paid $95. This cord has functioned perfectly since I purchased it - never a misfire. Never flooded, in very good condition, this cord has years of trouble free service in front of it. I've used it maybe 4 dives. Its my backup, and its just never been needed - so its not so "pre-stretched" :wink: This is the cord for connecting one Ikelite TTL Strobe to an Ikelite housing.

First $55 delivers this to any address in the lower 48.

IKELITE PORT COVER
Purchased August 2007, paid $15. Fits all of their Flat Ports. I bought an extra that I just don't need. This is never been out of the house.

$12 delivers to any address in the lower 48.

IKELITE 5509.28 ZOOM GEARS AND RING
Purchased August 2007 for $20. Never used, purchased as back up. I had a job that month, and I needed to be sure I didn't step on my other gear set. Its cheap insurance for your Zoom or Manual Focus lens.

$10 delivered to any address in the lower 48

IKELITE 0073 SLEEVE AND 9059.8 Clamp
Purchased August 2007 for $20. Never used, purchased as back up. I had a job that month, and I needed to be sure I didn't step on my other gear set. Its cheap insurance for your Zoom or Manual Focus lens.

$10 delivered to any address in the lower 48

Hey, I'm interested in those rings. Is there an email addy that I've just missed somehow...?

Hi! I'm interested in the used dual sync cord (2 Ikelite strobes to analog Ikelite housing, TTL). Would you be willing to post to Sweden? Total price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom