FS: Ikelite Housing and Ports for Canon 5d Mark II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderSense

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale is an Ikelite setup for a Canon 5d Mark II. The housing is pretty much new, but the ports are not as pristine. Thus I am only asking $1500 for the package, including shipping and Paypal fees.

Ikelite Housing #6871.02 for Canon 5d Mark II

In excellent shape, only used on 4 dive trips and meticulously maintained. This version has the 4 port locks and top mount.

Complete with:
Port Hole Cap
Tray and Handles
Standard Zoom Clamp & Sleeve Set (new)
Large Dia. Zoom Clamp & Sleeve Set (new)
1/16" Hex Head Wrench for Gears
1/8" Hex Head Wrench for Knobs
Spare Control Tips (new)
Spare Pushbutton E-Clips (new)
Silicone Lubricant (new)
Oring (never used, came with original housing.) (I used new orings and not the one that came with the housing)
Original box

Ikelite #5503 6 inch dome port

Ikelite #5508.45 Macro lens port with focus knob for Canon 100mm 1:2.8 EF USM Macro

These lens ports came with another housing and have some minor scratches. Each comes with a neoprene cover and oring.

i70c4163.jpgi70c4176.jpgi70c4177.jpg

When you say the ports have minor scratches, are they on the actual port where the lens shoots through or on the body of the port?

Thanks

the lens itself. very minor and should be easily removed with polish (lots of info on this online). i doubt it shows on photos, but i've never used these particular ports so i cannot say for sure. however, my other ports are similar and i don't notice anything in the photos. even though i'm very anal with my gear, it only takes one other camera in the rinse tank as the dive masters put mine in as i'm climbing the ladder... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom