FS: HID, Fins, Harness & Liftbag...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustinF

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Dive-Rite 21W hid, goodman handle with Wreck Canister. Comes complete in a Pelican case. Battery never ran below 60%, always charged regularily between dives so it should be good as new. This light is 1.5years old, has preformed flawlessly. $750

OMS 50 lbs. Liftbag, used 3 times, comes with a stainless steel clip & bungee cord to keep it rolled up, essentially brand new: $40

liftbag.JPG

Custom Made weight harness, has quick release capabilities to dump the weight, just pull the white handles. Awesome with a Drysuit: $60

Harness.JPG

Mares Volo Power fins, I think these speak for themselves. I have 2 sets, one Small and One X-Large: $75

Mares Volo.JPG

Cressi Reaction fins, awesome if you have strong legs, these can really get you moving in as strong of a current as your willing to dive in: $75

Cressi Reaction.JPG

Prefer local to the lower mainland BC, if multiple items are involved, will box it up and ship it, buyer pays shipping.

Let me know: jkfournier@gmail.com

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom