FS Halcyon Pioneer + usual goodies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Guys,

I fell in love with Chip's little 18lb wing over that last trip, and have found an ultra-lightweight wing to match. I'm being slaughtered for excess baggage on every trip, so the 4lbs difference is worth it.

Accordingly, my Pioneer 27 lb wing is a casualty.

Bought new in early 2006, the wing was serviced Christmas 2007, and has never given me any trouble. No holes, no repairs 95% new appearance despite circa 150 dives.

With it comes the ally backplate, full DIR harness and the MC storage pack for your sausage thingy.

Asking for $300.

Shipping will either be by me or by some nice person who happens to be heading the right way. We'll sort it out.

Remember kiddies - DIVE SAFE - DIVE DIR!

SOLD!

bah nice one larry. Where is the lucky owner based? Not surprised it went so fast with only a $300 price tag.

On that note, do you have any extra STAs lying around that you're willing to sell? :)

The lucky buyer is here on the PPD, it's Jigo. Happen to know anyone doing a HK - PI - HK run in the near future with a bit of excess baggage allowance?:blinking:

Oh, and no STA's only ever used cam straps, sorry m'man!

hmmm. didnt read the fineprint...
will remember to use gloves when handling it for the first time.:rofl3:

hmmm. didnt read the fineprint...
will remember to use gloves when handling it for the first time.:rofl3:
going to the dark side huh... that's a great buy... almost went for it then remembered i already had one hehehehe

and do ask for the free snorkel...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom