FS: Halcyon explorer 40 doubles wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Floater*:
Congrats on the sale. Why not Al100's?

never tried but that could work too. depends on the diving i do in the near future. im lined up for advanced nitrox soon.

Spoon:
never tried but that could work too. depends on the diving i do in the near future. im lined up for advanced nitrox soon.

Save yourself the trouble.... they're too big and 10lbs heavier than a Al80 on land, and 1 lb more bouyant underwater.

They are also 4 lbs negative when full.

So a Al100 doubles setup is 20 lbs heavier on land, 2lbs more bouyant underwater, and 7lbs more negative underwater when full when compared to a Al80's set-up.

Spoon:
nah i havent decided yet. its going to be a doughnut shaped doubles wing.

Have you looked the Halcyon Evolve:wink:

I mean it's donut shaped...

Halthron:
I expect that soon you'll start writing all your posts without Hs. :wink:

w_y _hat is wrong wit_ using the letter " ".

w_at does " " stand for anyways? _emoroids?

that's w_y i like Dive Rite, t_ey don't _ave an " " !!!

P.S.

Spoon can you run a script that deletes all letter " " in the PPD t_reads , you will _ave our support if you run suc_ a script.

WE
pasaway.gif
PPD WILL SUPPORT T_AT EFFORT.

paolov:
P.S.

Spoon can you run a script that deletes all letter " " in the PPD t_reads , you will _ave our support if you run suc_ a script.

WE
pasaway.gif
PPD WILL SUPPORT T_AT EFFORT.

t_at is a very great idea! i _ope it can be done. if we rally t_e masses anyt_ing is possible!

Back
Top Bottom