FS: DiveX Cuda 400 Scooter\DPV with new battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Topper133

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought this in May\June 2019 for a trip to the Britannic, but like an idiot I broke my ankle while out rock climbing and couldn't make the trip, for various reasons I won't be doing the Britannic and have no real use for this in my typical deep diving so I would rather sell it on and someone else can have some fun.

I got a brand new battery from Rob @ DeepIdeas as the one I got with it wasn't holding charge very well, also bought the PC link (£30) as I wanted to change the gearing and the start up gear, so will throw that in as well. Comes with a full 1640 Pelicase with all the custom foam cut-outs etc. full spares kit, and pre-weighed lead pouches on velcro for the front and back and both fresh and salt water. Fast scooter, comfortably outpaced a Suex XJ14, great condition, 2015 model so has the usual little scratches but nothing major, comes with a go-pro mount on the handle (Go-Pro not included, I lost it on the glanmire a while ago so feel free to keep it if you find it!).

I bought this model as they get great reviews (which I can now confirm), they're powerful and the battery is NiMH so you can fly with it which was the biggest selling point for me. The case is also well within easyjet size limits (this was the carrier I booked to Greece not checked others but can't imagine they're any different).

Looking for around £3000, happy to meet in the UK (Capernwray, Stoney, 8-acre) for test dives, I am based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Full Album

IMG_1564_zpso5zyhawe.jpg

IMG_1563_zpswzpdr90y.jpg

IMG_1562_zpsezeqijwn.jpg

IMG_1561_zps8mmlwhv6.jpg

IMG_1560_zps3ajtf0nd.jpg

IMG_0259_zps6y5vg5ar.jpe

IMG_0258_zpsq5ektasn.jpe

IMG_0257_zpsaikkvdkf.jpe

IMG_0256_zps6rk4hszs.jpe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back