FS Canon A540, WP-DC2, WA Adapter & SEA&SEA WA Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ulflyer

Registered
Reaction score
We're going to Bermuda next week diving - - so I "took the plunge".....Bought an ikelite housing, a 10-22 canon lens, and a Canon 20d.
Up for sale is the rig I used before the purchase....
Canon a540 camera, canon wp-dc2 housing, sea&sea wide angle adapter (affixed to the housing), and a Sea&Sea 20mm wide angle lens. Lens wet-mounts, you can shoot with or without it (when shooting with, you need to zoom in ever so slightly to remove vignette - but it still has a very nice wide angle that shows significantly more than without it).
Around 1500 or so pix on this rig - probably around 20 dives. I have the boxes, instructions, accessories etc for both the camera and housing.
Takes great pix and is quite versatile with wide angle attachment.
New cost was $179 + shipping for the housing, $259 + shipping for the camera, $50 for the adapter, $165 for the 20mm lens (bought it used from a friend).
I'll sell the whole package for $450, and will throw in a Magic Filter for free.
Drop a line if interested - - we'll be on vacation from 9/16 - 9/23 and will not have access to email, but will be available prior to leaving and after return.
This is a great rig at a great price!
Thanks!
Michael
P.S. - Everything is in great condition and is ready to go diving!!

Back
Top Bottom