FS: 5 - Faber Steel Tanks, 3000 psig +, 02 Clean, Hydro and VIP $100.00 ea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Suit Pilot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Making room.

I have five of these Faber steel 3000 PSIG +, 72 cylinders, all in perfect condition. They have no chips or scratches just minor scrapes and scuffs. They have not been in the water for a few years. Current hydro 7/2011, VIP 7-2013, the tanks and valves have just been 02 cleaned and serviced again and ready to go. They have Din/yoke convertible valves. $90.00 ea + shipping, consider trades or ????

Stage, deco, and side mount and all around small fun tanks in great shape.

The yellow tank on the left is a Faber LP45 for comparison. The tank(s) for sale are the white one on the right.

I also have an isolator which would make these into a great small doubles rig that I would sell with the tanks for $50.00.

Happy and easy to ship as I have tank boxes.

Pay Pal OK ( Cameron(at)Livinginswflorida.com ) + fees & shipping.

Please email and not PM as I will not be monitoring the forum: Allen(at)Livinginswflorida(dot)com

IMG_0715.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have specs on these tanks? I seem to not be able to find them online (diameter, height, weight)

also what part of Florida are you located in?

thanks

Scuba Cylinder Specifications from Tech Diving Limited - 928-855-9400will give you the specs.

A buddy left a two with me for a couple of years. I loved diving them and if I was in fla I would be very tempted, regardless of having plenty of tanks.

They are small so watch out for pinching a wing, and the Faber convertable valve takes it's own special o-ring. A "regular" o-ring may work for a while but ultimately will fail, and drive you nuts when troubleshooting.

Bob
-------------------------
I may be old, but I'm not dead yet.

XFaber MP-723000+10%726.75Triple20.528.7-3.7-8.45

THE VALVE IS A SCUBA PRO CONVERTIBLE FROM DIN TO YOKE AND THE O-RINGS ARE READLY AVAILABLE FROM NORTHEAST SCUBA. THESE VALUES WERE REBUILT AND 02 CLEANED.

After figuring shipping all over for many, here ya go. Shipping from SWFl. to CA. runs about $30.00ea and to Michigan or Texas $20.00ea so you can figure your shipping from there. I'm happy to give you an exact amount upon purchase.

---------- Post added August 1st, 2013 at 03:39 PM ----------

Sold thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom