FS: 2 x Canon G7 U/W Housings (WP-DC11)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sks77

Registered
Reaction score
I have 2 Canon underwater housings that fit a Canon G7. I managed to lose my camera. Here is the story on each housing:

1st - I bought this housing brand new and used it on less 5-7 dives and then lost my camera. It is essentially brand new and worked great. I just dont have a camera to put in it.

2nd - I used this housing on roughly 50-60 dives. It started flooding slowly starting at the beginning of a trip (after being stored). Then I put off buying a new o-ring until right before another trip and I ended up buying a whole new housing because I could get it before my trip and I did not want to go without a housing. This housing is in good shape (other than the leak - I know how that sounds). I am about 95% sure that all it needs is a $15-20 new o-ring but I dont want to sink more in at this point. I think this because it started leaking at the beginning of a trip and hadnt leaked at the end of the trip before that and I stored it closed/sealed so my theory is that the o-ring just got a flat spot on it. Also, I could see the leak coming in from the o-ring.

Make offers.

how much for the working one? can we see photos or get the make of the housing and the year it was made please? I am interested, but i need this informtaion first please =)

Do you know if the housing will fit a G6 I can't fint anything online.. What are they rated for depth wise?

Someone has to have a Canon G7 that they could put to use underwater in one of these. Let me know if you have interest.

Prices would help.

I put on the ad just to make offers which is still the case. I would like to move them.

Lets say:
$125 for the virtually new one

$40 for the one that I think just needs a $15-20 o-ring

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom