Frugal Bahamian Traveler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saltwater Junky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Am a no frills/thrifty dive traveler.:D In regards to lodging, would Grand Bahamas or Nassau have a better bang for my deflated $$$. Which hotels do you recommend?

Thanks
Frank

Rather spend my $$$ on diving vs on lodging. Hell if its permitted i'd sleep on the beach. I don't require the 5 star accommodations. If I could get a 5 star for the same price as a 2 star, I would not turn it down.

You might have a look at Land Shark Divers - Nassau, Bahamas

There was a cheap hotel in Coral Harbor (Nice and close to Stuart Cove's) i'll try to get down that way later today and get some details.

How cheap are we talking? Whilst i realize divers DONT take unnescessary risks there's Doran's hotel on Carmicheal. Dorans Hotel & Cafe Nassau, Bahamas

I like it but it couldn't be described as every one's "cup of tea".

Thanks for the tips Dan. I'm looking for the same advice as Frank. If you can get the hotel name from Coral Harbor, that'd be great.

Nope. If there's another hotel there i cant find it. No signs etc.
Tried......sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom