Question From Playa Azul

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zenshift

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
If one is staying at Playa Azul resort, what is the advantage of using Liquid Blue if you have to transport yourself to the Marina Fonatur by 8 am, and considering the number of other quality dive ops leaving from MF? Also as a consideration, Salty Endeavors will pick up at Playa Azul .. that seems like worth it to avoid dealing with cab drivers and fares each day to/from.

Thoughts?

Many dive shops that keep a boat at Marina Abrigo can pick you up there. Even though I own the Villa Aldora (Aldora Divers picks up there) I occasionally get a night at Playa Azul...it is a nice place.

Dave Dillehay

If one is staying at Playa Azul resort, what is the advantage of using Liquid Blue if you have to transport yourself to the Marina Fonatur by 8 am, and considering the number of other quality dive ops leaving from MF? Also as a consideration, Salty Endeavors will pick up at Playa Azul .. that seems like worth it to avoid dealing with cab drivers and fares each day to/from.

Thoughts?
If your hotel has a dock and your dive op will pick you up there, IMO it is always a better option than having to cab it to and from the marina.

I dove with Salty Endeavors a few months ago and they picked me up at the El Cid dock. El Cid charged $3. Salty was always on time. Sure beats a cab north just to then sit on a boat to go back south.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom