From Beautiful West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board Jeff!!

Weather in Houston is nice this weekend, but I sure wish our Texas waters were as good as Florida's for diving.

DiverG

Hay, you ever bend2flourgardens? A beautiful place with large animals, small ones too, great visibility and in the winter… sharks. Hammerheads and I heard lately that last year they saw some Tigers there too. I’ve seen hundreds of hammerheads and I’ve seen none. It’s a hit or miss with both the weather and sharks. But even without sharks it’s the best diving around these parts in my nitrogen filled opinion.

mk
PS U seen and spinner sharks? They are there too.

Hey Mking, been there done that, and loved it. Only problem is it isn't something you can do all the time. If we had Florida's east coast or keys dive conditions we could theoritically dive more often in better conditions. Of course we both live in Houston and must make do with what we have.

Welcome from Canada. As SunshineFish says, I could really use some of that FL weather. At least all you're dealing with is rain -- the snow started last night and still hasn't stopped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom