Froggies or Living Color - N. Sulawesi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shiri

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I got two options for staying in BUNKEN for some more dives and chill out, after the liveaboard and before going back home:
The froggies and the Living Color Resort.
The Froggies is a bit more expensive.
I would be very happy to know which one is nicer to stay (the bungalow and the sea view, the food, the atmospher, the team etc.)
Please help - I need to make a decision realy quickly...

Thanks!

Both are good; even if you should check if they have hot water A/C and electricity tha all day long; but if you can you should try Celebes divers: they are on siladen wich is the nicest island in Bunaken, nice beach ( no black sand like others ) nice bungalows and exleent food They have a small lab; well go to their website lot of pictures. The guys are italialns , fine biologist and really easy going. Probably a few bucks more expensive than froggies for exmaple. For what i remember it's by Symbiosis that you will get good prices. Does a hundred dollars make a difference if you consider the complete trip?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom