Friggin no respect

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

m249saw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
So I go out to my car this morning after getting off duty at my fire station and I find my car has been rummaged through. Ill my change and my nice new Ray Bans are missing and the car looks like its been tossed by the FBI.

So while Im helping other im getting ripped of. What a pair to break into a car in front of a fire station.

:thumbs_down:

Sucks.
Probably little or no interest from "the authorities" in catching the perps, either.
Rick

Well we get along well with our local Sherriffs office, but I dont think Im even going to bother.

Its partially my mistake because I forgot to lock my door because I soon as I got to the station we got toned for a brush fire so I hauled butt to the engine.

After hurricane charlie, one of our fire stations got totally pillaged.

m249saw:
So while Im helping other im getting ripped of. What a pair to break into a car in front of a fire station.

You think that's bad, try having it happen while your car is parked behind a POLICE station!!!

It happened to me many years ago. I finish my shift to find someone's stolen the vinyl tonneau cover off my truck :mad: The parking structure in question is open to the public, so anybody had access to it. I guess I'm lucky...a couple of co-workers have had their cars stolen :11:

Things are much better now that we have our own parking structure, accessible via key card only, that is not open to the public.

There is no shame anymore people will rip you off while your head is turned.

Back
Top Bottom