Friends of the Sea Diver's jewelery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am not a great photographer, but I thought that I would share a few pics of some of my new Friends of the Sea, diver's jewelery I have designed, and am offering for sale.

02210.JPG

"The Hatching", with three new borns just starting their race to the sea. "JR", a juvenile Hawksbill.
Either one in Sterling silver, on a fine Sterling chain $125. They can also be special ordered in 14K gold, prices on request.

sterling_turtle_in_watefall.jpg

"Connies Turtle", my first Hawksbill, designed for a fellow SB member, and one I wear myself.

Sterling Silver, with Sterling Wheat chain $225

Sterling_frog_pend_on_leaves.jpg

"Tree Frog", Sterling silver on Starling Silver wheat chain $215

Silver_turtle_and_frog_jewelery_in_waterfall.jpg

For size comparison.

$10 shipping within the US.
At this point there is still some Xmas delivery available, but normally allow 3 to 4 weeks as I make these in very small quantities, and there is a lot of hand finshing involved.

you do Beautiful work :)

Thanks D_B.

I can only do these animals when I am motivated. Takes me a some time to become inspired, then the animals almost carve themselves.

I finished the custom, special order 18K gold ring for the free form South Sea pearl, and got a friend of mine who does jewelery appraisals to photograph it with his camera system which is far better than my own.

Capture_097-Connelly-Pearl-C_Small_.jpg

Capture_097-Connelly-Pearl-D_Small_.jpg

The turtle series, The Hatching and Juvenile Hawksbill, in Sterling silver and 14K gold

Capture_103-Turtles-A_Small_.jpg

Exquisite Jim!

Jim does great work! I bought my wife the single turtle and she loves it! The pictures don't do justice to this hand crafted jewelery.

Just exquisite....

Just exquisite....

Why thank you. Right now I am not sure I would want to be in Wisconsin any more than I really want to be here in upstate NY! What kind of weather do you have there now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom