Friday Night Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubakat

Reaction score
For those of you in the Puget sound Area...

So it's kindof becoming a ritual, the Friday night dive followed by pizza & beer. I'll be at Seacrest, cove #2 (the middle one) for a dive or two at 6:30 on Friday night. It's most definately a night dive so please have prior night training & experience. You can pick your cove depending on how busy it is over there.

I will be the one wearing a leopard print fleece hat and a yellow drysuit.

Hope to see you there!

-kate

ps
drop me a note so that I know who to look for!

Originally posted by scubakat
... I will be the one wearing a leopard print fleece hat and a yellow drysuit...

sure that's not a yellow fleece hat and a leopard print drysuit hehehe

PS I won't be there, too long of commute

Hey if I could find a leopard print drysuit I certainly would wear it. Maybe I could draw the spots on.... You think it would attract or scare the marine life?

-kate

I use to live in Vancouver (BC), and if I remember correctly you'd blend in with the wild life - at least on the surface hehehe

(sorry Kate, just couldn't resist)

I wonder if I left Texas at 3:30 how fast I would have to drive to make it here?

I wonder why we don't have any Friday night traditions here in in Texas other than Drinkin, Being Rebelious, Drinkin, Adding cars to our front yard, drinkin and well...okay drinkin...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom