Friday night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryshannon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone : Not sure whos up for a dive on Friday night but we will meet at the Bridge @ 6:00 pm. Maybe do a Superman dive then do a night dive to the Monarch if the vis is good.
See you at the Bridge

Sounds good Brian, We had about 12 divers last night and a few of us ended up doing the Superman Under the Bridge. Spotted around 50 pickerel at the mouth of the River then as we decended down the log wall we seen a Muskie around 4 1/2 ft long in 69ft of water. We kept drifting doing around 20 km an hour and realized that we went a little too long and might be in American Waters without our Passports or Nexus !!! Rod signaled me to start heading East so we put our two Props to work & headed home. Sean & I ended up hitting the Fontana at that point I realized yup we were in American waters but then after a few minutes of kicking ass against the Current we ran into Jeff & Rock in about 45 ft of water and then hit the Bridges Good to be back home!!! amazing dive and everyone had an excellent time. Vis was around 20ft to 25ft at times until the sand storms hit. The night dive was also awsome and everyone had a good dive. Hope you have a good week and we will see soon. Rod & I are headed to Ducks Dive in Picton next weekend so we will not be there but everyone else will.
Plan to Be safe & see you soon.

Back
Top Bottom