Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Curaçao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As dive travelers, we all have questions about the diving destination we would like to visit. Understanding this, here at Dive Curaçao we have built (and are continuing to build) a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) database of the common or frequently asked questions to provide you answers as a basis for information-gathering.

Our hope is that this will allow you to get a more complete understanding about our beautiful Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao and why you should choose to Dive Curaçao.

“We live and dive year round in Curacao, so we are confident – even if we do not have an immediate answer – we probably know someone who can provide us the information you are looking for.”

SO... please dive in and start exploring the endless possibilities that exist here in Curaçao, above and below the waterline!

My husband and I just had a refresher course in Cozumel after 30 years of not diving and when we did dive, we only went a few times. We would love to dive Curacao but I'm concerned because we are not experienced. I don't want to shore dive alone and am looking for a "hand-holding" experience, at least for the first few dives.
Can you recommend some dive shops that are good with older (early 60s) people who are newbies and one of them (me!) who is still nervous? Thank you!

I just dove Ocean Encounters in August. Though I can’t specifically answer your question, I found their DMs very attentive. I did my first night dive with them, this year, and was nervous about it. The DM was attentive and helpful. Could always reach out to them with your thoughts and concerns.
Didn’t shore dive though, boat dives. Don’t know if they do shore dives.

I just dove Ocean Encounters in August. Though I can’t specifically answer your question, I found their DMs very attentive. I did my first night dive with them, this year, and was nervous about it. The DM was attentive and helpful. Could always reach out to them with your thoughts and concerns.
Didn’t shore dive though, boat dives. Don’t know if they do shore dives.
Thank you! I'm not that comfortable to do shore dives yet alone, but I will reach out. I appreciate your help!
Nancy

As dive travelers, we all have questions about the diving destination we would like to visit. Understanding this, here at Dive Curaçao we have built (and are continuing to build) a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) database of the common or frequently asked questions to provide you answers as a basis for information-gathering.

Our hope is that this will allow you to get a more complete understanding about our beautiful Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao and why you should choose to Dive Curaçao.

SO... please dive in and start exploring the endless possibilities that exist here in Curaçao, above and below the waterline!

Hello. What's the likelihood of sharks on diving in curacao? Thx!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom