Freeport, Bahamas for Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimtrvl917

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm headed to Freeport for the week between Christmas and New Year. I'm hoping to get in a few dives with my 2 grown children. As this is my first time diving in the Bahamas, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a dive operator around Freeport, as well as some good dive sites. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

I highly recommend UNEXSO. They're one of the oldest and most professional ops on GBI. They're located in Port Lucaya. They don't offer diver pick-up at various hotels though. If you need that, I understand Grand Bahama SCUBA (a much smaller operation) does and is well thought by many on Scubaboard.

I've used UNEXSO many times and really like them and the staff many of whom I consider firends. I've no used GBS. I'm sure others will tell you of experiences with them.

:popcorn:

Thanks for the information. I'll look into both dive operations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom