Closed Freedom Contour aluminum EZ-Pak

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
8DAC80DF-7D50-4C47-8882-EBB37F4B0C0F.jpeg
For sale:
One-off Freedom Ez-Pak 15” aluminum travel back plate. Edges are rolled and fully contoured.
Resembles a vintage Healthways back pack from the 1960’s.
This plate is a very lightweight prototype model designed specifically for travel. It has no holes for a STA, rail bracket, or wedge. It was developed to be used with the VDH or Oxycheq wings only.
The wing sits directly on the plate without attachment and the tank sits on the roll control cushions of the wing and the rig is held together by the pressure of the cam bands. The waist side slots are designed to be threaded like the top slots to be “self locking” so no s/s keepers are needed to lock the position of the webbing.
This unit is 100% hand made and shows some slight imperfections of the hand. However, this will not affect it’s performance in any way. Some even consider this artistic and unique.

$125 - free shipping CONUS (Lower 48 only).
First response gets it.

Thanks
Eric

[duplicate]

My obsessive checking of scubaboard has finally paid off :)

Wing is on order. VDH actually has some in stock. piranhadivemfg.com is the next stop, but I have to wait for my son to wake up so he can make the all important choice of webbing color.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom