Question Freediving/spearfishing partner needed anytime April 17th thru April 21st near Caspar Headlands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ab-Al-one

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's been a long/rough winter and I'm looking forward to getting back in the water and chase some fish around. Would love to dive the Caspar Headlands (which I only found last year) during the week of April 17th thru April 21st 2023.

You might have better luck on one of the web groups that cater to freediving/spearfishing scene in the local Norcal area. Maybe facebook groups or spearboard? There used to be NorcalUnderwaterHunters.com but I think that site shut down.
This board is primarily scuba, Mid West, East Coast/Florida and pretty slim on anything west coast related, especially Norcal, and freediving even slimmer.

Forgot to add:
You could also contact Seal’s Water Sports in Santa Rosa, CA (707) 542-3100 and put the word out through them, maybe a flyer on their board? They get a lot of freedivers stopping in that dive that whole area.
There’s also the Bay Area Waterman’s Alliance that has a pretty good active group.

Forgot to add:
You could also contact Seal’s Water Sports in Santa Rosa, CA (707) 542-3100 and put the word out through them, maybe a flyer on their board? They get a lot of freedivers stopping in that dive that whole area.
There’s also the Bay Area Waterman’s Alliance that has a pretty good active group.
Lol, Seal's watersports recommended that I try here
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom