Free SSI Marine Ecology Specialty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Novo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After the free SSI Science of Diving in the first lock-down, SSI is (at least in Portugal) offering a free Marine Ecology Specialty in the second - I did not find any official info on their website but I already saw three local dive centers offering this.

Did anyone see this in a different country?

Not yet... but a great idea

Keep us notified if someone offers it. I did the free Science of Diving class last time.

If I collect enough of these, will I qualify for the prestigious Online Master Diver certificate? :)

Keep us notified if someone offers it. I did the free Science of Diving class last time.

Anthia in Sesimbra (near Lisbon) offers it: email activities@anthiadiving.com and they will probably give you access.
If it does not work, I have the contact of other dive centers offering it.

If I collect enough of these, will I qualify for the prestigious Online Master Diver certificate? :)

:D :D :D

After the free SSI Science of Diving in the first lock-down, SSI is (at least in Portugal) offering a free Marine Ecology Specialty in the second - I did not find any official info on their website but I already saw three local dive centers offering this.

Did anyone see this in a different country?

I just signed up and received the free course from Phuket Dive to my SSI account

Then I saw that Salty Endeavors is offering it also

Marine Ecology Course - Free online e Learning offer ends March 31, 2021

Free Marine Ecology Class | Salty Endeavors

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom