FREE NITROX - Special Promotion through December 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlos Danger

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Aldora are running a promotion with Suites Colonial through December 20th 2019 as follows:

Aldora-Suites_Colonial_Promotion.jpg

ProDive offers free Nitrox. Personally I think more shops should offer that....good for you!

I would totally do it, if I had the time...

I've stayed at Colonial in the past, and it was fine. Only a block away from the pier, plus free nitrox - can't beat that!

Free Nitrox with the 120's?

Yeah the main guy in our region does it selectively year round

I suppose that's double occupancy, both divers (or not?), plus taxes and fees? Good price evev before the Nitrox bonus.

Is that flyer supposed to be at that site somewhere? I don't see it at any tab.

The promotion was distributed through email, so assume mostly only previous customers on their list received it. I did not notice anything posted on Aldora's new website, nor on Colonial's. Perhaps they were just trying to avoid direct conflict with the Villa; albeit at a completely different price point.

I am not sure when I will be able to get down again, so haven't checked into the details. You can probably reach-out to the shop for any additional questions - frontdesk@aldora.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom