Free NASE Nitrox certification course at Cayman Surge 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
NASE Nitrox classes have been a huge success on past Scubaboard Invasions. NASE agreed to do it again this year!

So if you're not NitrOx certified and are going on this ScubaBoard Surge, you're probably dissed that you'll be missing out on NitrOx. Well, feel dissed no more. NASE will be providing free online academics, while Pete and I will be providing free hands on instruction for anyone who has not yet gotten their NitrOx cert! So no, you DON'T have to miss out on NitrOx this trip or any trip. Let me break down the pricing schedule once more so there won't be any missed communications...

Online Academic Class through NASE: FREE!
Hands On Training: FREE!!
NitrOx Certification Card: FREE!!! (if you pass the first two).
Total cost for this? Nothing, Nada and Squat!

The Scubaboard Surge members, this is how to sign up for FREE NASE Nitrox e-learning
Thanks NASE for supporting the Invasion. Here are the details:

1. Deadline to sign up for the NASE Free Nitrox class is December 21st, 2016 . You must be at least 12 years of age and a certified diver.
2. Send an email with your email address, phone number, & ScubaBoard name to me at divewithelena@gmail.com (for either myself or for @NetDoc).

We will
1- verify that you have signed up for the Surge with Surge Leaders (Cardzard & Roxanne) & Al from Bay Adventures
2- then reply with a link and an access code to complete the NASE e-learning course. We will also email to you all of the necessary liability and medical release forms to complete.
Bring a print out of your completion and all the forms with you to Roatan.

Depending on how many Invaders sign-up, we will be holding a quick review session to discuss setting your dive computer, and tank analysis, etc..
The session will be the first night about two hours before the nights festivities. We will email to you more precise info as we get closer. We will complete quizzes, photos, PIC cards, etc. after the first day of diving.
Course must be completed AT the Surge.

ALSO, feel free to ask us about completing other NASE courses such as AOW during the Surge.
If you have questions, just ask here, or shoot us an email or PM.

Last edited:
For those of you that have signed up, I will order the codes from NASE after the sign up deadline and then send out the information and codes.
Thank you for your patience.

Congratulations! We have the following 5 ScubaBoarders taking advantage of this great opportunity.
@Dizzi Lizzi & Bill, @JeffMitt, @dlstefa, @cjburban, @Lee22

I'll be getting your instructions and e-learning codes out to you soon.

Thanks! So excited to do this :yeahbaby:

Can bill and I use the same code?
No, each person must do his own elearning which is linked to the certification card. Each elearning must be linked to its own email so seperate mails ard required.

Just wanted to thank the wonderful instructors who took care of the paperwork @mselenaous, taught the class @The Chairman and to NASE for allowing this wonderful opportunity for our diving community!

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom