Free Music?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well.. there are torrents.. and limewire -- but thats assumeing(sp) that you allready own a copy of the music (on cd or whatnot).. otherwise its illigal -_-.. (not saying that most people dont download it anyways)

GraemeC:
Well.. there are torrents.. and limewire -- but thats assumeing(sp) that you allready own a copy of the music (on cd or whatnot).. otherwise its illigal -_-.. (not saying that most people dont download it anyways)

If one had the CD, why would they need to download free music??

No idea.. the usual excuse given is to create a digital backup.. or to put on an mp3 player.. but i guess you could just rip the CD if you had it and do it that way... ok well the best way i know of to get free music is a program called LimeWire.. either that or there are a few torrent sites (best one i know of at the moment is www .torrentreactor.net).. Lime Wire would probably be your best bet though... I cannot be held responsible if you somehow get busted for downloading illigal music. :) (haha sry just had to say that :wink:)

Be careful using limewire and other P2P software, it's notorious for being full of malware. If you don't believe me, check out the tech sites where they're all looking for help to get rid of all the crap that's popping up.

Your best bet is to either rip your own CD's, which is legal, or rip a friend's cds, which is not. This is the only way to make sure and avoid all that other crap....

Back
Top Bottom