Free Intro to techncial diving / discover tec classroom and pool session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We are going to conduct our third annual free intro to tec / discover tec classroom and pool session in Mid January. In this experience, we introduce divers to the equipment of technical diving and we go over many of the basic technical diving skills.

There are several videos on youtube on our channel about this experience. Since we are now also instructing TDI courses, I am going to genericize the experience this year to include some applicable content to both certification agencies.

Many people who were interested in participating last year were unable due to scheduling conflicts. I am trying to get ahead of the curve to allow more interested people to participate this year.

If you are interested in attending this experience contact us at divezonescuba@yahoo.com

We are going to conduct our third annual free intro to tec / discover tec classroom and pool session in Mid January. In this experience, we introduce divers to the equipment of technical diving and we go over many of the basic technical diving skills.

There are several videos on youtube on our channel about this experience. Since we are now also instructing TDI courses, I am going to genericize the experience this year to include some applicable content to both certification agencies.

Many people who were interested in participating last year were unable due to scheduling conflicts. I am trying to get ahead of the curve to allow more interested people to participate this year.

If you are interested in attending this experience contact us at divezonescuba@yahoo.com
Now that's an interesting idea. Where is the class located?

We had our first classroom session last Saturday. We had our maximum of four attendees. We are in the process of scheduling the second classroom session. The first pool session is planned for the afternoon of 4 March 2023, so the second classroom session will probably the same morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom