Free happy hour and BBQ this weekend for all So Cal ScubaBoarders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I and a bunch of friends are organizing a happy hour and BBQ this coming Saturday and we would like to invite any SoCal based Scuba Board members and their friends to join us.

There are so many people who are now diving with cameras who have lots of questions about how to use them or why they're not getting the results they were expecting. We're hoping this will be a way to bring them out and get them more involved with other local underwater photogs and dive clubs. There will be plenty of photo pros and video experts on hand who are always happy to answer any questions you might have about shooting underwater.

We're having it at the training facility at H2O Photo Pros in Newport Beach on Saturday, July 26th starting at 5:00 p.m. This is going to be a potluck event, so please bring your favorite finger food, something to BBQ and/or a picnic type side dish. We'll have a BBQ grill available. Soda, water, beer and wine will be provided, compliments of H2O Photo Pros! Mike's told me that he's been stocking up all week!

The training facility is located right on Newport Harbor and has a gorgeous view! They have a 92" projection screen, surround sound, and a HD projector so bring along a slide show of your images or a DVD of any videos you might want to share. Or just come to enjoy everyone else's images.

We're asking that if you would like to attend that you please RSVP to me and I'll be in touch to make sure you've got a map & parking details, as well as to coordinate the food and give my cell phone number in case you get lost. H2O is located at 2429 West Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663, but this will be after hours, as the store closes at 4:00 pm.

We're hoping to bring together a lot of fun scuba divers and photo/videographers and meet some fellow ScubaBoard members face to face.

Bonnie

Back
Top Bottom