Free DPV Batteries Genesis 12V 26EP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirkandtiger

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a pair of Genesis EP Purelead EnerSys 12V 26EP batteries you can have for free (plus shipping and paypal fees if applicable). These came out of my Silent Submersion UV-26 scooter and also fit at least one version of the Gavin (if you are a Gavin owner, you would know better than me if they would work for you).

These are about three years old, and have been used quite a bit. The scooter has never flooded, and the batteries have never given me any trouble. The only reason I replaced them is that they aren't giving me quite the burn time I'd like for some dives I'm doing this summer. I'm offering them here for free because, frankly, I'd rather not drop off a pair of perfectly usable batteries at the recycling center if someone could use them.

I don't have a burn tester; but just for an example, the last dive I used them on about 10 days ago, I got about 80 - 85 minutes of burn time with the prop slightly de-pitched to I believe 7 before it started noticeably slowing down.

If your batteries are totally shot, or if you are looking for a cheap spare set, or if you're only diving places like Ginnie or Little River where you can only realistically take the scooter in so far, or if you are making a home built version and don't want to initially test a $270 - $300+ set of new batteries, you might be interested in these.

All you have to pay for is the shipping and paypal fees, or of course meet me at my apartment in downtown Minneapolis. Keep in mind these things are heavy, thus shipping won't be cheap. You're probably looking at somewhere between $25 and $50 for the pair within the lower 48 by UPS. If interested, drop me an email with your zip code at kirkandtiger@lycos.com and I'll let you know what the shipping plus paypal fees if applicable would be. - Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom