Free Dive Operator Listings site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spankey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Dear All,

I would like to take this time to offer your company the opportunity to advertise on our new site – www.divearchipelago.com
This is a FREE listing for life; you can see an example of the layout we are offering you here – http://www.divearchipelago.com/location.php?id=1

All we ask is that you offer us your STO rates for bookings done by us. You tell us your standard rate.

For Advertisers:
If you are a scuba diving resorts, operators, hotels that offer scuba diving, please feel free to signup.

Why not it’s FREE!

We will even post your contact details so that users are able to contact you directly.

Our Exposure:
Once we have signed up about 1000 dive locations we will be embarking on a worldwide marketing campaign. Which will include direct marketing to all Naui, Padi & other dive associations members, trade shows, internet, printed media publications. We expect to reach over 1 million divers within the first 2 months. So for all you Dive location operators this will be a possible 1 million new/returning divers. We will keep you all posted with regards to actual numbers.

And coming from a 13 year diving background myself, I have a large number of friends who run diving education centers who will be promoting the site and in turn your venue.

How to Register and add your location:

You can register with either the link at the top or half way down on the left hand side. Once registered you can proceed to "Add a Location"

To Add a Location:- You will need to login (you will find the login area about half way down the home page on the left hand side).
- Once you are logged in, the login area changes to your user menu.
- From the user menu you will be able to “Submit Location” with a company logo and 10 images.

Dive Site, Country & Region Info:
If you have a look at South Africa, you will see how we are added a great amount of information. As I am sure you can appreciate this is a mammoth task and will be on going for some time. If you have any good suggestions of dive sites, please feel free to submit these to us with as much information as possible.

Should you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.

PS – Over the last month or so we have received over 500,000 Unique Visitors, 130 Registered Users & 80 Locations AND 28 confirmed booking.

Back
Top Bottom