Closed "Free" Dive Computer

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm clearing out my closets preparing for a move and am giving away three dive computers.

One ORCA Edge from the eighties.

Two Orca Marathons from the late eighties/early nineties.

All three were working when last I looked.

These are fun items and make great conversation pieces. Please do not substitute for your Shearwater!!

Pricing is a $10 contribution to Scubaboard for each plus shipping. Contact @The Chairman to figure out how to make a payment.

IMG_1739.jpg
IMG_1738.jpg

I'd love to have them! I'll make arrangements as you see fit. Wife uses old dive equipment in presentations to elementary school children.

That was fast! I'll pack them up in a box and PM you shipping costs. You can wrangle with Pete over the $30. What is your zip?

This will be great! A lot of the older gear we have to borrow and return to local dive shops each year. The more we can just keep in our storage unit when not on presentation the better.

If they don't work, I'll probably disassemble and repair the electronics. They don't have to be submersible, but the tend to kids focus more on the items that actually do something.

This will be great! A lot of the older gear we have to borrow and return to local dive shops each year. The more we can just keep in our storage unit when not on presentation the better.

If they don't work, I'll probably disassemble and repair the electronics. They don't have to be submersible, but the tend to kids focus more on the items that actually do something.

They work. The Edge uses a 9V battery and has an entertaining display. Actually gives you a visual display of your NDL!

I’ll take the marathon if he doesn’t need both.

All gone.

Back
Top Bottom