• Best invention since sliced bread

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Waste of money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know and/or don't care

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhone Man

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Saw some earlier threads on this, but hoping for a more up to date set of opinions.

I guess the poll is only for those with extreme views :)

I have an Atomic Frame-Less, on a scale of 1-10, its a solid 9.

Its comfy and a great field of view. Fit is OK, not perfect as sometimes needs to be cleared once or twice during the dive (I have a narrow face).

I guess the poll is only for those with extreme views :)
Much like our political system.

I have an Atomic Frame-Less, on a scale of 1-10, its a solid 9.

Its comfy and a great field of view. Fit is OK, not perfect as sometimes needs to be cleared once or twice during the dive (I have a narrow face).

I have the same mask, the same skinny face and the same rating. My masks with frames never fit as well and thus get lower marks. Neither is the result of either having or not having a frame.

I voted "best invention since sliced bread" because I don't really like sliced bread that much.

I'd look more at the quality and view offered by the lenses. I am very impressed with the ultraclear lenses of the Oceanic Pioneer mask though I believe Atomic has a similar offering (doesn't fit my face as well though). Frame vs Frameless is not as important unless it is a backup mask in a pocket.

Back
Top Bottom