Found: weight belt at Point Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3D diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Contact me with description of belt and loss circumstances & we can figure out a way to get it back to you.

Contact me with description of belt and loss circumstances & we can figure out a way to get it back to you.

Hi there, I was diving Point Lobos October 22, and one of Our group lost a weight belt along middle reef, I think
I will contact him, get the details see if its the same

Thanks Mike

Hi, I'm the person Mike mentioned, and he let me know about your post.

The belt I lost was neon yellow webbing, with a silver buckle with an IST dolphin logo on it. Belt had 4 slip through lead weights of about 5 pounds each. There were twists in the webbing in the two end weights to keep them from sliding.

If that's what you found, let me know and I will DM you about getting it back. Either way, appreciate you making the effort.

Thanks, Larry

I mailed the weight belt today & it should be delivered tomorrow, 11/23/16.

I have PM'ed, and emailed, the tracking info.

USPS tracking say's it's delivered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom