Found this light on EBAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you give us an approx. burn time on this lamp?

guys, this is a long thread on this light

Brinyte DIV10 "3000 Lumen" Canister light Review

Overall good value for the money IMO. I bought one for testing purpose. No leak, nothing has broken so far.. there is of course some shortcoming: too stiff, too long cord, too wide goodman handle, switch can be difficult to operate.

Batteries are 3x 26650, which are fine. The main issue with this config is there is no good charger for 3x 26650 on the market. You may need to get 2x 2-channel charger, or use 1 charger to charge them in 2 pass.

As with runtime, with KingKong 4000mAh unprotected cells, I can get a little more than 2 hours of runtime in high mode

Keep in mind, it is NOT a 3000lumen light. I measured and cross measured it to be about 1500-1800, which is still insanely bright. For reference, A 21W HID measured about 1200-1500. DRIS1000 3C measure about 300-350.

As with runtime, with KingKong 4000mAh unprotected cells, I can get a little more than 2 hours of runtime in high mode.

Thanks for that. I missed that on first reading.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom