Found Photo Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it is a really nice set up I'll take a shot at describing it Jim...:D

Diver Dennis:
If it is a really nice set up I'll take a shot at describing it Jim...:D
alright dennis give your best shot!! LOL. it is a really nice unit that i found at about 80 feet deep, and i would not mind getting it back too its owner!! i have been told it is fairly expensive!! if i dont find the owner... well.... i dont know as i cant use it with my setup!!

Uh...it's something I use when photographing fish underwater. How'd I do?

Hey, it's not totally out of the question it could be mine. It could have gotten caught on a good current and drifted down there!

Get a hold of Dr Bill here on the boards. He lives on Catalina and may be able to help get you in contact with some local shops or other groups to spread the word to other divers that may not use SB and hopefully find the rightful owner.

randini:
Get a hold of Dr Bill here on the boards. He lives on Catalina and may be able to help get you in contact with some local shops or other groups to spread the word to other divers that may not use SB and hopefully find the rightful owner.
already done , DR BILL was with me and ishie when i found it. thank you !! was a good thought!!!

yea it's probably my.....uh...photo gear.
don't ask me how I ended up in catalina (whatever that is) because it's a long story
:D

It could be my Diopter. I have a slip on Woodys Diopter that I lost at Calalina on my last trip.

Send me a PM if you found it. I'd be stoked!

Ken

this story is probably close to your heart Jim, and that photo gear could be mine. You see I was diving the Canyons in Puerto Galera when suddenly a strong current hit me, ripping the gear off my BC even if it was attached by chewing gum and....and.... so Jim just take it with you when you get back to PG, OK?:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom