Closed FOUND ONE! Deep 6 Excursion Dive Computer

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DirtFish

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking for a Deep 6 Excursion Dive Computer in very good condition. Please message me.
Thanks!

Last seller never shipped! Still looking! Thanks

Found one! Thanks stvn123 ! Your lead payed off!

@stvn123 has been noted to be a scam in multiple threads.

I have no idea, but search the name and you'll see

You are correct, I got scammed!

Aww poop. Sorry to hear that.

You are correct, I got scammed!
very sorry to hear that... puts a bad taste in your mouth for internet purchases.

In my experience, divers have been about the best group of people to work with buying and selling compared to other forums I've been apart of.

You are correct, this is the first time I have been scammed on a forum in over 20 years.

How did s/he scam you? so we can avoid this in the future

How did s/he scam you? so we can avoid this in the future

Was there payment through regular Paypal or friends and family? F&F has no recourse. As a buyer from an unknown seller you are better to use the regular Paypal but cover the fees they charge as a non-F&F transaction. At least you have the possibility of getting refunded for sellers who fail to ship. And for the love of Pete, don't use Zelle or other similar method with people you don't trust.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom