Found July 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twinvee dan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife didn't like me diving solo off my boat last time so I went on a charter on Saturday. Here is pics of my find. I am finding myself running down to Venice and doing this dive more and more(hooked on sharks teeth, my kids love them too). I am looking for another diver to dive off my boat with. Anyone interested in diving off small 17' boat if not I will continue dragging boat behind me as I hunt. Also looking for somene to hit east coast for lobster.

Attachments

• teeth July 11.jpg
    teeth July 11.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 235
Thanks,
I will put up pic of them again after I get them cleaned up, next day or two.

My wife didn't like me diving solo off my boat last time so I went on a charter on Saturday. Here is pics of my find. I am finding myself running down to Venice and doing this dive more and more(hooked on sharks teeth, my kids love them too). I am looking for another diver to dive off my boat with. Anyone interested in diving off small 17' boat if not I will continue dragging boat behind me as I hunt. Also looking for somene to hit east coast for lobster.

Hey Twinvee dan. Keep me on your list I would be happy to meet you up in Venice and dive sometime.

Hey Twinvee dan. Keep me on your list I would be happy to meet you up in Venice and dive sometime.
Will keep you posted on next trip to venice, how about east coast for lobster, interested in this too?:D

That sounds good. I try to get over to Pompano at least a couple times a season to snag some bugs. Let me know when you're going. Thanks.

Nice Teeth.

Made my first trip to venice last weekend.
Got some pretty good ones, still working on pics.

Went out with Florida West, really great service, helped ya get your fins on and everything.
(and Marie was definitely the best looking charter Captn, i've had :) )

Un-{bleep}-ing gorgeous!

How on earth do you find these? Share your secrets man...

How do you clean them up so well too?

Dang... :D

Nice!

Nice Teeth.

Made my first trip to venice last weekend.
Got some pretty good ones, still working on pics.

Went out with Florida West, really great service, helped ya get your fins on and everything.
(and Marie was definitely the best looking charter Captn, i've had :) )

Marie is a good lookin girl and a great assist on the boat, hope you tipped well. Last time on went on the boat I was impressed with Capt. Steve (her dad) and her as first mate, but as for the paying divers on their vessel, well they needed organization skills and some diver etiquette.

Back
Top Bottom