Found I-watch and more during Treasure dive at popular swim area in Lake Superior

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverdon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Never a dull dive at this popular swim are. Jumpers are shedding jewelry and watches etc. each week as the weather warms. I actually try to give this stuff back as I post these finds to local FB pages etc.

I was diving here just last Sunday and cleaned up every hair tie that I found. A week later, close to 30 more.

If nothing else I got myself a sweet new knife and some trash out of the lake.

@Diverdon
As has become your habit --
A great story -- well presented with superb rock solid UW photography with just the right amount of narration to retain the viewers interest.

I watched your presentation two times with intense interest
Certainly not boring
Matter of a fact quite EXCITING

It maybe time to take your "show on the road" And display your work a larger audience
In SoCal there are three UW photographic societies you might wat to investigate
1) LA Co UW Photographic Society (UPS) Established in 1957 ( I was a charter Member )
2) San Diego UPS (SD UPS) their annual UW film festival is currently in progress as a Zoom event
3) Orange County UPS (O CUPS) Very active group - I was a co founder of O CUPS in 1960s

Closer to home--
1) Boston Sea Rovers - the have an annual gathering and film festival
2) Our World UW - Chicago - may not still be alive
( I was invited to preset to both organizations -- In the middle of the winter ? NO WAY !)

What I have presented is a frame work for you to display your work in competition as well if accepted in a public forum such as an UW Film Festival. The rest is up to you..

Good luck and Keep on documenting

Cheers
Samuel Miller 111

Reactions: Gi0
@Diverdon

It maybe time to take your "show on the road"
1) Boston Sea Rovers - the have an annual gathering and film festival
2) Our World UW - Chicago - may not still be alive

Good luck and Keep on documenting

Cheers
Samuel Miller 111

Thanks, Sam. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I believe Our World Underwater was cancelled this year. Hopefully it will make a come back.
I've never been to the event in Boston. I will have to research these two. Either way I'll keep on doing my thing as time allows.

More to follow.

DD

Back
Top Bottom