Found a forest underwater - Lake Aviemore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Tom. Glad to know we’re not the only ones that find this sort of diving interesting. To be completely honest I probably couldn’t find my way straight to the bridge again even if I tried. It tends to be we find the right depth and then hope the current brings us past it. My buddy has found it a few more times than I have. For me I’ve done almost 20 dives in that river section and only found it once.

One thing we almost always find is fishing lures. So if you’re a fisherman it’s a good way to restock your tackle box.

If you do get up there let us know how you get on and what you think of the diving.

I’ve got some pretty average GoPro footage and a couple of other photos from the drift dive. I’ll see if I can clean anything up and share it.

Still sorting through and tidying up photos from the latest trip but here's one just to get started
IMG_7742.JPG

Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

very cool...thanks for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom