Found a dive knife 8/27/2015 @ Picchi di Pablo, ELBA, Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbba

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I found a well kept up diver's knife on 8/27/2015 @ Picchi di Pablo, South East Coast of the island of ELBA (Italy).
The knife was in the more shallow section, thus I guess lost while jumping in the water or fell off the boat.

We were the first divers there that day and no one else was in the water.

If you think, it is yours, contact me via email with some describing facts.
We will then figure out how to get it back to you (I live in Germany).

(friends from the German dive community gaucher.net encouraged me to post here. If you have a further proposal where to post, let me know ...)

Uli

Hallo,
ich habe am 27.8.2015 am Picchi di Pablo, Süd-Ost Elba (Stichwort rote Gorgonien) ein gut gepflegtes Tauchermesser im Wasser gefunden, das sicherlich vermisst wird. Wir waren offensichtlich die erste Gruppe an diesem Tag an diesem Spot, keine Taucher zeitgleich im Wasser. Messer wurde zu Beginn des TG an flacherer Stelle gefunden (klassisch vom Boot gefallen oder beim Sprung ins Wasser verloren).

Wer meint, dass das sein/ihr Messer ist, bitte via mail-Funktion melden mit ein paar eindeutigen Hinweisen wie Marke, Klingenform, Länge, Farbe) melden. Gegen Überweisung der Portogebühren würde ich es dann zusenden oder es kann abgeholt werden (bin wieder in D).

Bitte um Hinweise, wo ich es noch posten soll, damit ich evtl. auch nicht-deutschsprachige Taucher erreiche.

Grüsse,

Bubbba

Back
Top Bottom