Formatting issues with: the site? my computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freeclimbmtb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Whenever I go to post a new topic, the editing window is about 6 screens wide so I have to scroll all the way over to get the preview/post buttons. Any ideas?

sb2.jpg

What version of Internet Explorer are you using, and what version of Windows are you using?

I'm guessing from your screen shot that its an older version of IE, which does have some compatibility issues.

My first suggestion is to delete your cookies that have "scubaboard.com" in them, and clear your cache.

If that doesn't solve the problem try this:

Compatibility View helps improve how some websites look by displaying them as if you were using an earlier version of Internet Explorer. Turning Compatibility View on might fix problems like missing info or incorrect text and colors.

Open Internet Explorer and:

• Click the Compatibility View button
    f080e77f-9b66-4ac8-9af0-803c4f8a859c_15.jpg
    on the Address bar.

Yeah, that would be my work computer running IE7 on XP (and I have no ability to change either one)

I thought I saw chrome doing the same thing at home though. Guess Ill have to check again.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom