force fin replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michael Friesen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
15896407_1602466113113311_4443047421580110729_o.jpg
In January my house went up in flames, and so did my diving gear and my tan delta pro force fins (RIP). I absolutely loved those fins, they were so comfortable and my friends loved to tease me about them (They used to call them the gummy bears, but eventually a couple of them bought their own).

Now that I am looking for a replacement I can't make up my mind on what model to go for (spent many hours just reading reviews of the pro, extra and excelarating)

Anyone here willing to recommend a model? (for a single tank, dry suit, cold water diving, foot size 11, variable current strenght)

Is there a current rundown of the materials (and role) of each fin? Is Indigo a different material? Do FF Pros material differ by color? Are Eccelerating in indigo? Inquiring minds want to know... :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom