Force Fin Pro- Large- Jet Black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sik_Z33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Time to reduce some of my gear, that means getting rid of my Force Fin Pros, size Large in Jet black. They have the standard nylon straps with no flaws or imperfections, they are in perfect condition.

I have owned them for about 4 years now and have used them on about 10 dives. I also own quattros and bats (did I mention i have a problem lol) so they were never used full time. I am a male size 12 I wear them with with a lycra sock with custom homemade insteps(made from old neoprene gloves+velcro straps included with sale) . Reason for sale is I use my quattros 90% of the time for the power. I enjoy diving in the FF pros but don't use them enough to warrant keeping.

I would like $140 shipped anywhere in US. I accept paypal. Also available for pickup in south florida Thanks.

Only picture I have for now.
wprqQEL.jpg

Last edited:
NO longer for sale, mods please close thread. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom