Force E Boynton Beach open, Boynton Beach Dive Center closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
According to their website, Force E in Boynton Beach is now open, but not offering fills yet. Apparently, the grand opening was yesterday, did anybody go? I'll be down in a little over a week, I will pay them a visit.

Looks like Boynton Beach Dive Center is now closed, website taken down. Not sure, but Smart Fills might be gone too.

I thought they BBDC and SF were combining locations in Boynton??

Does this mean Force E will be running dive boats out of Boynton?

They don’t run boats in Pompano, Boca, nor Riviera Beach/Palm Beach where their 3 other shops are located. Boynton Beach Dive Ctr didn’t run any boats. So I don’t see why this would mean they will start running a Boynton Beach boat. I’d actually be quite surprised if they did, but I guess you never know.

They don’t run boats in Pompano, Boca, nor Riviera Beach/Palm Beach where their 3 other shops are located. Boynton Beach Dive Ctr didn’t run any boats. So I don’t see why this would mean they will start running a Boynton Beach boat. I’d actually be quite surprised if they did, but I guess you never know.
Sorry, I mistook them for dive shop in Pompano, on who's boat Force-E chartered me once. It all resulted in a mess. The dive shop cancelled the trip and did not call me, telling me when I arrived that since Force-E put me on their boat, it was Force-E's responsibility to call me. Force-E said they had no idea the trip was cancelled. In the end, I decided never to use middlemen again and book my trips only directly with the boat running dive shops.

With Palm Beach Country traffic being what it is, the Boynton Force E is a bit out of the way.... West of 95 on BB Blvd. I sure it was a Happy Day for the owner the day he turned over the shop. What do they say.... How do you end up with million dollars owning a dive shop. Start with two.

Not sure why anyone would bring in another dive boat to Boynton..... Most of the ones I see out on the water operate with sparse attendance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom