For the Cenote Lovers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoundForElsewhere

Snarkmeister
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got back from Tulum and wanted to post some emo photos of the cenotes. I am a horrible photographer on land and even worse in the water so I am oddly proud of these happy mistakes. Kind of like I am with my children...

I believe most of these were taken at Taak bi ha or Taak bi loom. Or maybe Taj ma ha... or Chaac mool. Whatever, they were underwater.

IMG_20200215_090037.jpg
MICR0249.JPG
MICR0418.JPG
MICR0421.JPG
MICR0414.JPG
MICR0409.JPG
MICR0402.JPG

Nice photos. Was this your first time underwater in a Cenote? How did you like it?

Thank you. I've been a certified cenote addict for a couple of years now and don't go to MR without a few days in Tulum. I freaking love the cenotes. I have been bitten with the "what's in there?" bug and am considering a cave diving certification, but not until the kids are older.

We "discovered" the cenotes after diving Cozumel exclusively for years. Finally did a mainland trip because our house on the island was occupied, and we got hooked. Been going back each year for the past dozen, and there's always one day of cenotes on the dive schedule.

Nice "mistakes" you made there, as well!

Here's one of mine. School of salt water Silversides in the halocline.

40916447243_8e3a7097f7_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom