? for sealife representatives or anyone who can be of assistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Sealife personnel, I ordered a Sealife mini II about a month ago via my LDS. I was told that you guys were extremely backed up with shipping and just wanted to check and see if anyone could tell me when your going to be able to ship Kentucky orders? I ordered it well ahead of time and was hoping to be able to pratice a little before I go on my trip. My trip is very beginning of August and it looks like either i'm not going to be getting my order in time in which case i'm just going to cancel the order or get it in the nick of time. Any help is much appreciated.

If it gets close to crunch time for your trip, if you're still interested in the camera, our web site shows that we have them in stock: Sealife SL330 Mini II Digital Underwater Camera

Maybe we're the reason why your store can't get them :confused:

If it gets close to crunch time for your trip, if you're still interested in the camera, our web site shows that we have them in stock: Sealife SL330 Mini II Digital Underwater Camera

usually I'm not negative about Leisure Pro (I support them and have defended them several times here.), but since you brought it up as "your website showing them in stock",....

LP often shows stuff in stock when it's not in stock.

I tried SEVERAL times to order a product over 3-4 months from LP. It showed in stock and when I placed the order, got a nice polite email from LP saying it wasn't in stock and offered another similar product (at a killer deal none the less).

I know other people that have had the same thing happen to them....

Not that this is a bad thing, as the consumer usually gets a good deal on other item, but just that because your website says it has them "in stock" really doesn't mean it does.... as this has been proven in the past.

Maybe we're the reason why your store can't get them :confused:

could be his LDS is on "credit hold" also as to why they can't "get them".... :popcorn:

Perhaps some day I'll get to spend some time in the warehouse so I'll have a better idea of how exactly the inventory system works :) I guess as long as it's a quick notice of not being in stock and a decent replacement offer, that's not too bad.

I've used LP for order gear plenty of time and been extremely happy with them. Im all the way in Kentucky and always receive my gear in 2 days. And I don't believe theres any credit hold, of course I don't know for certain but i'm assuming. Just really hoping to have this camera for my trip. It will be my first scuba trip to the ocean and I intend on documenting it one was or another.

Back
Top Bottom